Thursday, March 28, 2013

HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE RELOCATED TO A NEW ADDRESS

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.

If you are one of the faithful readers of my blog, thank you from the depth of my heart.


If you are new to the my blog, a warm welcome and thank you as well.

The big news is that I have relocated to a new site.

So, although I have left Blogger - I would not want any of you to be left behind.

Your support and readership are deeply appreciated.

Therefore, I would love for all of you to come with me as well.

So, please go over to www.shirleymaya.com

I shall look forward to seeing you all over at my new "home".

I hope you will like it and enjoy how I have "decorated" my new abode.

Please do share your comments or feedback. I would love to hear from you :)

Just click at this new address www.shirleymaya.com and you'll be transported instantly to my new site.

See you all real soon!

Much care and hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://shirleymaya.com