Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Story Two from "A Symphony of Short Stories"




Story Two: THE FREQUENT FLYER




I love my job.

I love how my job allows me to travel the world, and meet all sorts of interesting people along the way. I love how my company pays me to fly first class, and I get to accumulate the frequent flyer points to redeem for my personal rendezvous. My company never questions my schedules, but applauds the deals I close. I have the biggest office in the whole building, and my tax returns exceed my secretary’s one year’s salary. In my organization, they call me GOD.

More than anything else in this world, what I love is the freedom that comes with being in a different city every month. As soon as I settle into the elegant spacious first class seat, the ladies in uniform would serve me anything I wish.  The minute they notice that I don’t wear a ring on my finger they would start flirting with me shamelessly. Dare I say, some of the best action I have ever come across was “on air”.



There is nothing more attractive to a woman than a man sitting in first class without a wedding band on his finger. This opens up all kinds of possibilities for both the man and the women who are willing. There are some women who just want to have fun. None are more impetuous than those who are going away for a girlie weekend. They don’t bother asking if I am married, single, divorced or widowed. And these are the very type of women I find most appealing - the ones who don’t ask, don’t care and I won’t ever see them again after one night.

Here, we are all consenting adults. There are no illusions.




THIS IS AN EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK: "LIFE IS A JOURNEY - A SYMPHONY OF SHORT STORIES".

THE BOOK IS BEING PUBLISHED AS WE SPEAK, BOTH IN HARD COPY AND E-FORMAT. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ENOUGH TO BUY THE BOOK WHEN IT IS OUT. I WILL UPDATE AGAIN. 

THANKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://shirleymaya.com