Saturday, May 15, 2010

DAY 55: NEW HABITUATIONS START TO CREEP IN???

DAY FIFTY-FIVE: Friday, 14th May 2010


Guess what?

I am beginning to feel restless now that today is much more relaxed.

Now that I have some spare time, I do not feel quite so at ease.

I am not even happy about it like I normally would be.

I do not find myself gravitating towards the bed or the DVD player and TV.

In fact, I shocked myself by thinking, “Hmm...what else can I do now?”

Can it be? Can it really be happening already?

Can new sets of behaviour and habits start to kick into my system at long last?!

Dare I hope and dream?

Well, let me just say this – “IT’S BLOODY WELL TIME! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, WOMAN?!”

I just had to say that to myself. Haha

In any case, I ain’t going backwards, so there is only “forward movements” and that equals to progress.

Can you believe it that I do not want to procrastinate and delay things anymore?

I want to do them and complete them as soon as they land on my hands. My only obstacle to completing tasks fast is remembering them in the first place. I am getting so forgetful these days. But no fear, I am writing it all down on yellow post-it notes and sticking them all over the place. Even one in the bathroom wall! Ha!

So, I volunteered myself for more Dharma work at E-Division and on top of that, I am undertaking a special Dharma project which will be un-veiled in due course.

Today, I also went to a local casting agency because I wanted to get myself ‘hired’ out. Yes, I am a ‘gun for hire’, selling my face and talent for a fee. The other bigger projects are taking some time to materialize, as they usually do.

So, I am available for hire for hosting, acting in TVCs or corporate videos or anything at all.

Sorry, no X Rated stuff.

You wouldn’t want that either.

Underneath this body is nothing but cobwebs and weeds.

Take my word for it. Don’t even go there. That’s a horror movie in itself! Yup, in 5D as well, not just in 3D! Hahahahaha


Here, my DAY FIFTY-FIVE unfolds :-

Weight: 52kg

No. Of Prostrations: 60

Daily Sadhanas: Check and Done with Death Meditation and Dzambala Mantra.

Physical Exercise: no time – it is all work, work, work

Daily Reflection from "IF NOT NOW, WHEN?" – Here we go. I close my eyes and I picked out page 047.

Oh my, I so love this!



Quote from Page 047 for Day Fifty-Five:

“PEACE CANNOT BE LEFT AS AN UNATTAINABLE GOAL. IF WE APPLY EFFORT, IT IS ACHIEVABLE.


THERE IS NO ONE CAUSE FOR WORLD PEACE BUT IF YOU HAD TO PICK, THEN ERADICATE THE SELF-CENTRED MIND FIRST. THE REST WILL FOLLOW.”



Personal Thoughts and Feelings:

Only one more thing to add – AMEN!

(If we only had a word in Tibetan Buddhism for Amen)

Now, if your'll excuse me I have an essay to complete and then I have to mop the floors.

Night night, everyone. Or Good Morning, depending on where you are.
 
Most importantly, have a good one!
 
Life is so interesting when one is not lazy. Many things can take form!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://shirleymaya.com