Friday, April 23, 2010

DAY 33: The EGO died this morning at 4am sharp

DAY THIRTY-THREE: Thursday, 22nd April 2010





The sword glimmers like a jewel


As it catches the light


Before it slices through the air


And cuts off my head


A river of red flows


Carrying the debris


From a beginning that has no end


My heart still beats


But softly now


The head gave a final


Shrilling scream


Before descending


Into a tomb of silence


I lay me down to rest


To a place I truly belong


As the dirt beneath your feet


And here I shall stay


Happily


Kissing the soles of every being


Nurturing every soul


From the ground up



Now, we can get on with DAY THIRTY-THREE :-

Weight: 53kg

No. Of Prostrations: 40

Daily Sadhanas: Check and Done with Death Meditation and Dzambala Mantra.

Physical Exercise: 35 minutes

Daily Reflection from "IF NOT NOW, WHEN?" – Here we go. I close my eyes and I picked out page 053.



Quote from Page 053 for Day Thirty-Three:

“Anger is impermanent; disharmony is impermanent.


We must ask ourselves where we will be once that is over.


That’s more important than the moment of anger.”



Personal Thoughts and Feelings:

It is a good thing I just killed the ego then.

I don’t have to deal with its sanctimonious Bull Shit Fury anymore.

Now, moving on swiftly....hello Day 34 and to the rest of my blissfully hope-filled life!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful poem and thank you so much for your daily blog.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://shirleymaya.com